Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blog Assignment 1/15/13


Matthew Nickerson
LIBR 1101
Blog Homework 1/15/13

                One of the big things I get advice on is technology, such as phones. If needed, there are many sites on the internet dedicated to technology reviews. A very popular review site is CNET, which allows users to not only get a professional review but user comments as well. This ensures that what you re buying is in compliance by professional standards. This allows a person to not only make smart choices but also find any bugs or errors in a release.
                Most of the information that I consult is due to ease of use and the features. When I purchased my Iphone 4S from wal-mart, the first thing I consulted was if it was worth buying since the iPhone 5 Release was right around the corner. After reading the reviews about the iPhone 4S I concluded that I would purchase it since most professionals suggested very little difference from the 4S and the 5. Things like these are necessary when making purchasing decisions as one does not want to waste money and time in a contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment