Friday, February 15, 2013

Blog Homework 2.14.13


Matthew Nickerson
LIBR1101
Blog Homework 2.14.13

I believe that I have just narrowed my search topic down a little bit more narrow and better for anybody to understand. I believe that my final topic is going to be “The health benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle”. I was going to do it on specific diets in accordance to regional areas such as the southeast United States and Asia and compare each other. Each class period I am finding more helpful resources and databases that can help me with my search routines. Due to the fact that my topic deals with health, it is pretty relevant in today’s society.

  “Foods for health”
Call Number: HE20.3202:F73/3  PubDate:1985
Located: Government Documents Compact Shelving (Main Floor)

This is one of the of the books I found in the west Georgia library that I could potentially use for research and incorporate into my project as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment